The 2023 NextGen Scholarship application period will open this fall. Please check back for updated qualifications and deadlines.
To qualify for a scholarship, you must:
- Be a full-time, undergraduate student
- Be majoring in risk management, actuarial science, finance, business, information systems and/or have a strong desire to join the risk and insurance industry upon graduation
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Not be a previous recipient of a NextGen Scholarship
- Submit application before deadline date.
- Complete Application
- College Transcript (unofficial copy accepted)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (1 letter from a professor required, additional letters will be accepted)
- Personal Statement (750 words or less)*
*Please answer the following personal statement prompt: The risk and insurance industry benefits individuals and society in more ways than people realize. Discuss an industry or societal need that you hope to address in your career.
*Note: If you are selected as a scholarship recipient, the funds are sent directly to the college or university and can be applied to any outstanding educational expenses including items such as tuition, books, and other fees.