2021 In2Risk Student Program Scholarship
We invite any student who is interested in attending In2Risk to apply for the Student Engagement Program Scholarship. If you are not awarded a scholarship, you are still able to attend all student program activities on-site.
*Applicants will be evaluated based on demonstrated academic excellence, interest in sharing risk and insurance industry opportunities with peers, and commitment to pursuing their CPCU designation.
- Be a full-time junior or senior during the 2021-2022 academic year; enrolled in an accredited college or university; majoring in insurance, risk management, actuarial science, or related field of study
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Display continued excitement and commitment to entering the insurance industry and interest in completing the CPCU designation
- Must be able to commit to attending the full event (September 23-25)
- A maximum of ten students will be accepted to receive a scholarship to attend In2Risk
- If you are not selected to receive a scholarship, you may still attend In2Risk and participate in student program activities (networking, educational sessions, etc.) but you will be responsible for paying all associated costs of attending the conference.
- No more than two students from the same academic institution can receive a scholarship in a given year (unless separately sponsored)
- Students who previously received a scholarship to attend In2Risk (in New Orleans) are not eligible
- Graduate students pursuing a higher degree are not eligible
- Part-time students supported by an employer are not eligible
- Completed application, link below
- Unofficial transcript
- Personal statement addressing the following:
- What knowledge or skills do you hope to gain by attending In2Risk?
- How will you take what you learn from In2Risk and apply it to your studies?
- What ways can you share this knowledge with your peers?
- Résumé detailing coursework and/or experience in insurance, risk management, and actuarial science
What Scholarship Recipients Receive:
- Free registration to In2Risk
- Free accommodations at In2Risk
- Travel/On-site Stipend (provided after the conclusion of the event)
Scholarship Application Timeline:
- June 25: Application Deadline
- July 2: Notice of Scholarship Status
- September 23-25: Participation in the 2021 In2Risk Student Engagement Program