Get Better, Give Back with the CPCU Society
You want to build your career by learning, connecting, and giving back to the industry. The CPCU Society is here to help.
As a member of the CPCU Society, the risk management and property-casualty insurance industry’s premier professional association, you gain countless opportunities to advance your career through networking and leadership experience, as well as complimentary access to more than $2,000 worth of technical education.
Download our new checklist - Maximize Your Investment in 2020.
Check off what you want to do, whether it’s taking advantage of free benefits and discounts, building your personal brand, or becoming an industry thought leader. Then track your progress all year!
The Institutes CPCU Society Knowledge Center
This online learning platform offers:
- Unlimited access to over 180 carefully selected, online educational materials on relevant topics, including industry trends, leadership development
- New resources added regularly
- The ability to personalize your learning experience based on career stage
Elevated CE for CPCUs Experience
Enhance your participation with The Institutes Continuing Education for CPCUs program with access to:
Networking and Events
Connect with more than 18,000 CPCUs through:
Complimentary Webinars and Publications
Further your industry knowledge with:
- Complimentary webinars
- Insights, a professional journal by The Institutes CPCU Society
- The online CPCU Society News with Benefits
Complimentary and Discounted Institutes and CEU Courses
Enjoy complimentary access to the following educational offerings:
Volunteer and Leadership Opportunities
Give back to the industry through:
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities with the CPCU Society
- Mentoring new designees and candidates looking to take the next step in their professional lives
- Sharing your expertise as an event speaker or published author
*Discounted Institutes materials including unlimited online CPCU courses and complimentary courses are available to CPCUs only. This includes full, retired, lifetime retired and new designee members only.