Find where you belong
While many members hold or are pursuing The Institutes’ CPCU designation, the most recognized credential in the risk management and insurance industry, it is not a requirement to join. We support all professionals on their unique paths including the pursuit of CPCU, additional Institutes’ designations, and other personal and professional development goals. Join today and get ready to:
- Propose Creative Solutions: Connect with diverse thought leaders and professionals across the globe. New perspectives will empower you to think differently and seek creative solutions to business and customer challenges.
- Make Informed Decisions: Through a variety of educational offerings and topics, you’ll be exposed to industry aspects outside of your current role – helping you make more informed and holistic business decisions.
- Prepare to Lead: Hands-on leadership development is critical. Through active involvement, you’ll gain the confidence and experience to step up and lead when your organization needs it most.
- Leverage Key Relationships: Forge relationships with other industry professionals on a local, national, and international level. Strengthen your personal network by participating in Society events.
No matter your goals, there’s a place for you! In need of employer support? Download our sample letter template and benefits flyer.
As a vibrant and inclusive global community that empowers all voices, we are proud to offer equitable membership rates by country based on the World Bank’s classification of economies. Rates are automatically calculated at the time of join or renewal. Local chapter dues not included, if applicable.
- High-Income Economies: $200
- Upper-Middle Income Economies: $150
- Lower-Middle & Low-Income Economies: $100