The 2023 NextGen Scholarship is now accepting applications! 25 scholarships in the amount of $5,000 each will be awarded to selected students.
To qualify for a scholarship, you must:
- Be a full-time, undergraduate student
- Be majoring in risk management, actuarial science, finance, business, information systems and/or have a strong desire to join the risk and insurance industry upon graduation
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Not be a previous recipient of a NextGen Scholarship
- Submit application before deadline date of Friday, November 10.
- Complete Application
- College Transcript (unofficial copy accepted)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (1 letter from a professor required, additional letters will be accepted)
- Personal Statement (750 words or less)*
*Please answer the following personal statement prompt: The risk and insurance industry benefits individuals and society in more ways than people realize. Discuss an industry or societal need that you hope to address in your career.
If you are selected as a scholarship recipient, the funds are sent directly to the college or university and can be applied to any outstanding educational expenses including items such as tuition, books, and other fees.
Deadline to apply is Friday, November 10.