2023 In2Risk Student Program Scholarship
Application deadline June 30, 2023
We invite any student who is interested in attending In2Risk to apply for the Student Program Scholarship. If you are not awarded a scholarship, you are still able to attend all student program activities on-site.
- Be a full-time junior or senior during the 2023-2024 academic year
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Display continued excitement and commitment to entering the insurance industry and interest in completing the CPCU designation
- Must be able to commit to attending the full event and pre-event session (Oct 4 - 7)
*Applicants will be evaluated based on demonstrated academic excellence, interest in sharing risk and insurance industry opportunities with peers, and commitment to pursuing insurance education.
- A maximum of 20 students will be accepted to receive a scholarship to attend In2Risk
- If you are not selected to receive a scholarship, you may still attend In2Risk and participate in student program activities (networking, educational sessions, etc.) but you will be responsible for paying all associated costs of attending the conference.
- No more than 3 students from the same academic institution can receive a scholarship in a given year (unless separately sponsored)
- Students who previously received a scholarship to attend In2Risk are not eligible
- Graduate students pursuing a higher degree are not eligible
- Part-time students supported by an employer are not eligible
- Completed application, link below
- Unofficial transcript
- Personal statement addressing the following:
- What knowledge or skills do you hope to gain by attending In2Risk?
- How will you take what you learn from In2Risk and apply it to your studies?
- What ways can you share this knowledge with your peers?
- Résumé detailing coursework and/or experience
What Scholarship Recipients Receive:
- Free registration to In2Risk
- Free accommodations at In2Risk
- $700 Travel/On-Site Stipend (provided after the conclusion of the event)
Scholarship Application Timeline:
- June 30: Application Deadline
- July 12: Notice of Scholarship Status
- September/October: Required "Know Before You Go" Webinars
- October 4 - 7: Participation in the 2023 In2Risk Student Engagement Program