Stay engaged with the latest news and developments that effect you. This is the place for members to keep informed of the latest successes, volunteer activities and services of the interest group.
Don't miss the following events brought to you by the Personal Lines Interest Group during the 2014 CPCU Society Annual Meeting:
Sunday, September 21, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Tomorrow Today—Safe-Driving Technologies of Tomorrow, Here Today, brought to you by the Personal Lines and Information Technology Interest Groups
- Learn about technologies that are changing the driving experience, from assisting drivers to eliminating the need for them altogether
- Explore regulatory and insurance industry changes and challenges resulting from these new capabilities
- Further meet customer expectations by gaining perspective from a panel of experts on adopting and using new technologies
Tuesday, September 23, 8:15 to 9:45 a.m.
Hot or Cold? A Closer, Deeper Look at Climate Change, brought to you by the Personal Lines and International Insurance Interest Groups
- Learn more about global climate change and the need for public and private sectors to engage in a broader discussion about the role of insurance
- Find out about both sides of the debate on the urgency of global climate change and sustainability
- Gain an understanding of how to proactively address climate threats and build societal resilience in your risk management approach