Join the "CPCU Society Loss Control Group" on LinkedIn
Stay engaged with the latest news and developments that effect you. This is the place for members to keep informed of the latest successes, volunteer activities and services of the interest group.
Join the Loss Control Interest Group at the 2013 CPCU Society Annual Meeting during the following educational sessions:
Sunday, October 27 – 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday, October 28 – 1:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Hydrofracking Risks and Rewards
- Learn what hydraulic fracturing, or hydrofracking, is and the science behind it
- Interact with an expert panel of speakers on the potential insurance, reinsurance, and liability loss exposures associated with hydrofracking
- Stay fully informed on this current industry hot topic by understanding hydrofracking’s legal and environmental implications
Monday, October 28 – 10:30 p.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Powering a Cleaner World in the 21st Century
- Learn more about renewable energy sources such as solar power, hydroelectric power, geothermal energy, and ocean energy
- Discover the legal and political effects associated with renewable energy technology
- Better meet the changing needs of customers by understanding loss exposures and underwriting challenges related to renewable energy
The above seminars are brought to you in partnership by the Loss Control, Underwriting, Reinsurance, Excess/Surplus/Specialty Lines, and Personal Lines Interest Groups.