How to Join
Interest GroupsWhat's an Interest Group?
Subscribe to an Interest Group
Stay informed on emerging issues that interest YOU! Each Interest Group is comprised of a committee that plans webinars, articles, and sessions that appeal to a niche area of the industry.
Set your Interest Group preferences and receive notifications from your IG leaders for:
- Live webinars on the latest trends organized by your IG
- New published articles
- Annual Meeting events (e.g., networking happy hours, roundtable discussion sessions, and speakers sponsored by your IG)
- Local workshops, symposia and networking in conjunction with chapters
Choose one primary Interest Group on your profile dashboard and as many secondary ones as you wish.
Want to Get a Little More Involved?
Boost your leadership skills by becoming an Interest Group leader:
- Committee member: Meet regularly by phone with other IG leaders to plan new events and activities
- Committee leader: Take your resume to the next level by becoming a chair, webmaster, secretary, and more!
- Author: Write an article to be published online or in our quarterly professional journal, Insights.
- Speaker: Share your subject matter expertise in a webinar or at our big Annual Meeting
- Social media champion: Help us keep the conversation flowing!
Our Interest Groups are always looking for new volunteers! Get to know us at Annual Meeting, email us, or view all open volunteer opportunities.