Tell Us What Makes You....You!
See yourself on the big screen in San Diego!
The 2018 CPCU Diversity and Inclusion contest, Faces of CPCU, highlights and celebrates the diversity of our CPCUs. This contest is open to all CPCU Society members, CPCU candidates, and CPCU retirees. You do not need to attend the Annual Meeting to participate and win.
To enter, submit a photo of yourself and answer one or both of our prompts:
- What makes me who I am?
- When do I feel included?
Use your own creativity when submitting a photo...it can be as simple, professional or imaginative as you like!
All photo submissions will be displayed at the Annual Meeting in San Diego, as well as shared via social media.
Contest Deadline: Friday, September 14, 2018, 11:59 PM PST
Drawing and Prizes
Twelve lucky random winners will receive a gift card worth:
(1) Grand Prize: $500
(1) Second Prize: $300
(1) Third Prize: $200
Drawings will take place prior to the 2018 Annual Meeting and winners will be announced at the Celebration of Diversity Closing Reception on Tuesday afternoon. Attendance at the Annual Meeting or reception is not mandatory to be eligible to win.
Chapters with the most submissions will also receive an honorable mention!
- One submission per individual.
- All CPCU Society members, CPCU candidates, and CPCU retirees are eligible to enter.
- Entries must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM PST on Friday, September 14, 2018.
- Winners not present at the Annual Meeting Celebration of Diversity Closing Reception on October 16 in San Diego will be notified by email within two weeks of the meeting. Upon acceptance, the CPCU Society will mail the prizes to winners not present in San Diego.
- Entries should be submitted through the link above, or by emailing your submission and/or desire to enter with your full name, chapter, address, email, and phone number to MemberCenter@CPCUSociety.org or by mailing the same to The Institutes CPCU Society, Attn. Colleen Fitzgerald, 720 Providence Rd. Malvern, PA 19355.
- Drawing outcomes are final.
- Employees of the CPCU Society and The Institutes, members of the CPCU Society Diversity & Inclusion committee, and members of the CPCU Society Leadership Council and their family members are not eligible to enter.
- Full offical rules and legal terms