PLEASE NOTE: All funds for 2020 have been disbursed.
About the Program
Internships are a great way to discover the limitless opportunities within the insurance industry. But as a student, sometimes finances can get in the way of you following your path.
That's where the CPCU-Loman Education Foundation Internship Financial Aid Program comes in.
Each year, the CPCU Society offers up to $2,000, per student, in financial aid to help students like you offset the costs of professional clothing, travel, housing and other expenses that may prevent you from pursuing an internship in the insurance industry.
To qualify for the CPCU-Loman Education Foundation Internship Financial Aid Program, you must:
- ✔ Be a college sophomore, junior or senior
- ✔ Have applied for, secured, or accepted a paid insurance-related internship that requires you to work an average of 30-40 hours/week for at least 8 weeks total
- ✔ Be registered for internship credit
*If your internship program is non-credit based, you are required to submit a letter of recommendation from a full-time faculty member that includes a statement that the internship is part of your academic studies.
To apply, please submit application via email Loman@CPCUSociety.org or mail to CPCU Society, 720 Providence Road, Suite 100, Malvern, PA 19355
- ✔ Complete College Transcript (official copy not required)
- ✔ Internship job description
- ✔ Copy of internship job posting URL (if not available, informal overview from company is acceptable)