2021 In2Risk Student Engagement Program
In2Risk 2021 is the CPCU Society’s can’t-miss insurance industry event, taking place Thursday, September 23―Saturday, September 25, 2021 in Orlando, FL, and focusing on a diverse range of emerging issues and educational topics. Interactive, career-ready, forward-looking, plus the joy of CPCU Conferment.
Student Engagement Program
Students will have the unique opportunity to attend this premier industry event and gain access to:
- Networking events with both peers and industry professionals
- Educational sessions on emerging topics and soft-skills
- Mentoring opportunities
Additional details to be released throughout the summer.
Ways To Participate On-site In Orlando
*If you are not selected to receive a scholarship, you may still attend In2Risk and participate in student program activities (networking, educational sessions, etc.) but you will be responsible for paying all associated costs of attending the conference.
- Register to attend in-person using the deep student discount. Students would be responsible for all travel and accommodation expenses.
- Apply for a 2021 In2Risk Student Engagement Program Scholarship*. Students selected for the scholarship will have their accommodations covered and receive a travel/on-site stipend after the conclusion of the event.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on demonstrated academic excellence, interest in sharing risk and insurance industry
Can’t Make It To Orlando?
If you are unable to attend In2Risk in-person, you can still attend virtually for FREE!
- Live streamed access to all three general sessions, including Conferment
- On-demand viewing of 7 select breakout sessions
- Access to hosted Conversation Cafés featuring member driven topics of discussion
We hope to see you there!