In2Risk 2020 is the premier educational event in the risk management industry, providing the latest information on diverse range of emerging issues and educational topics.
The meeting offers many continuing education sessions, including panel discussions, round tables, idea accelerators, and workshops. Sessions will include information on insurtech, ethics, regulation, and risk management as well as leadership and career management. In addition to education, the conference provides opportunities to network and exchange ideas and information with top risk management and insurance professionals.
Student Engagement Program
Student attendees will have the unique opportunity to attend this premier industry event and gain access to:
- Networking events with both peers and industry professionals
- Educational sessions on emerging topics and soft-skills
- Mentoring opportunities
Additional details to be released throughout the summer.
Ways to Attend
There are 3 ways for students to attend this event:
- Register using the deep student discount (registration opening soon!)
- Apply for the 2020 In2Risk Student Engagement Program Scholarship
- Applicants will be evaluated based on demonstrated academic excellence, interest in sharing risk and insurance industry
- Click here for eligibility criteria and to apply
- Be sponsored by a University, a Company or a CPCU Society Chapter
We hope to see you there!