Webinars are free and one of our most popular member benefits. Registration is complimentary for members.
Below is a list of upcoming webinars. Click on the title below for more information.
Non-member individual registration is $49.
Non-member group rate registration is $99.
All webinars are eligible for 1 CE for CPCU credit and are automatically reported. View and report CE for CPCU credits through the online reporting tool.
All live webinars take place at 2 PM Eastern time unless otherwise noted.
• Thursday, July 9 at 10 AM ET: Brexit and Insurance: The Final Act? | Speaker: Clive O'Connell
• Tuesday, July 14 at 2 PM ET: Zoom In: Cyber Risk in a Pandemic World | Speaker: Marty Frappolli
• Wednesday, July 15 at 2 PM ET: Listen to Learn: A Town Hall for a More Inclusive Future | Speakers: Dawayne Eason, Sherry McFadden, Marvin Kelly and
• Thursday, July 23 at 2 PM ET: Droning in on Fire Scene Documentation with 2020 Vision |Speaker: Matthew G Strader
• Tuesday, July 28 at 2 PM ET: Insurance for Employment Practices in a Rapidly Evolving World | Speaker: Dick Clarke